Lindsay, here’s the official LabElite Downloads tool with 100% content ported over. I wanted to give you an official tour of how things will work.
Your admin account:
- Login: http://download.hamiltonsupport.com
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: demo (you’ll be prompted to change this password at a later time)
Demo LabElite account to view their user experience:
- LabElite end-user login: https://web.hamiltonsupport.com/portals/storage-labelite (Demo username and password: firstname.lastname@example.org | demo)
- EASY INTERFACE - You’ll notice once logged in, that the interface is a series of folders. If any previous LabElite page was officially a webpage with actual content, I converted it to a Word Doc. Since it’s rare that pages have content, but rather, are a hierarchical tree to downloadable files, this helps clean up the user experience considerably for users.
- EASY EDITING AND VERSIONING - Additionally, admins of these Word Docs will have a much easier time creating content. All they need to do is download the Word Doc, make edits, and upload the file as exactly the same document name. For example, if I wanted to modify the file “Overview.docx”, I would download it, make changes in Word, and re-upload it in exactly the same place. This will overwrite the file but also create a revision number for the document. If you ever need to revert back, or download a previous version of a file, this is now very simple to do!
- FAST UPLOADING - We are no longer limited by file size limitations (well, within reason). You can upload one or many files simultaneously with an indicator or upload progress.